“Live your life while you have it. Life is a splendid gift - there is nothing small about it." ~Florence Nightingale
Ahhhh! As if you guys have all that snow!! We have BEAUTIFUL weather!! It's totally like summer :))))))))))Great pictures - I hadn't seen the Ontario ones!!xoxoLegs
Today our biggest issue was whether it's too early to use air conditioning in the car or whether it's better to leave the window down.
um okay I don't want to bring bad karma to ontario but I do have giggle ;) lol love ya ;) xo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ahhhh! As if you guys have all that snow!! We have BEAUTIFUL weather!! It's totally like summer :))))))))))
Great pictures - I hadn't seen the Ontario ones!!
xoxo
Legs
Today our biggest issue was whether it's too early to use air conditioning in the car or whether it's better to leave the window down.
um okay I don't want to bring bad karma to ontario but I do have giggle ;) lol
love ya ;)
xo
Post a Comment