







Before we left for our vacation, I made a few unsuccessful attempts to find new crocs for Max to wear. I didn't have any luck. His size was sold out everywhere or else the colours weren't suitable - you know, pink, purple, etc. So we packed his pair from last year and hoped for the best. They were in pretty rough shape. Well, halfway through our time at Disney his toes punched through the entire front of one of the crocs. They were completely wore out. No worries though. We were at Disney after all. Shopping mecca! They had cute little crocs for Max in the right size and colour choices.
We spent two full days and two half days at Disney. We arrived at our hotel early Monday afternoon. We spent part of Monday, all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday and Thursday morning at the Disney Parks. And when we say all day - we mean all day! One of those days included early entry where we got into the park an hour before it opened. And the other full day we stayed at night for the parade. Disney has a deal on right now where you can buy a 5 day hopper pass for the price of 3 days. So even though we weren't there for 5 full days, we still made use of 4 days and all the perks that come with the hopper pass.
These photo's were taken on our last day there - Thursday morning. We ate lunch outdoors on the patio at the Carnation Cafe. It was so good! Just check out what I ordered - fully loaded baked potato soup. Mmmmmm! It tasted just as good as it looks. (Do you think I'm crazy? I tend to take photo's of everything and anything. Keith is very used to it by now.)
Max picked out a Winnie-the-Pooh stuffie to take home with him. He loves him, can you tell. For the next few days Pooh had to go EVERYWHERE. Get ready...you'll be seeing pics of Pooh at the Grand Canyon next! Max is sitting here with me, helping me choose the photo's of him and Pooh bear. He wants to type something about his Pooh bear that he loves so much. Here it is: xoxoxoxo
So that was Disney. Magical! So much fun! We left California mid afternoon on Thursday and headed for Arizona for the last part of our vacation. And I'll post about that sometime within the next few days.
2 comments:
We have a saying in our family, "Good food deserves to be photographed!!"
I take food pics all the time ;) lol my friends are use to it if we go out! LOL
LOVING the vacation recap!!! Sooo much fun!!!!
Post a Comment