





It's about time I edit, post and share some photo's I took while Max and I were visiting in Ontario (March 11 - 19). While I took quite a few photo's there, it was nothing near the amount I take in the summer. I need lots of good lighting and warm weather to put me in the mood for photo's. Can't say there was a lot of that this time around, LOL! I did take a few pics involving snow. But honestly, not more than I had to. I was pretty amazed by the huge snow banks at my parents place. HUGE! They will take a while to melt away I'm sure.
These pics are of Max and Vanessa enjoying the snow. I snapped the last photo (Jesse, Vanessa, Max, LeeAnne & Heather) just before we went to my uncle's funeral on Tuesday, April 11.
No comments:
Post a Comment