Have you ever been driving around town, minding your own business, and a song comes on the radio that you've never heard before and you ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT?! And you laugh out loud because it's sooooo perfect?!
That happened to me today with this song
"I'm still a Guy" by Brad Paisley
Pssst Keith...I can hardly wait until you get home tonight so you can listen to it with me. You're gonna laugh! I think it pretty much sums things up...heh heh!!
Wendy - you need to listen to this song too....it goes waaaaaay back to conversations we had in our single days....before we were with our honey's! :-)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that song too - it sums up Danny to a "T" It came on the radio just after I told him about your blog. He had heard it before but never really paid attention to the words, as he listened he got a little smirk on his face. No girly-man in my house either!
Jane
Post a Comment