






Max and I were so lucky to see lots of family who are near and dear to our hearts.
We were able to spend some time with Keith's parents - Max's Grandpa & Grandma Jantzi. They live five hours away from my parents - not exactly a short car ride. They were in the area to attend my uncle's funeral. We were able to spend some time with them the following day before they travelled back home. It was nice to enjoy a coffee and visit and get caught up. We were having such a nice visit that we lost track of the time...oops! Made them a 3/4 hour late for lunch date they were supposed to be at. (I don't think I'll ever forget that - it was pretty funny. For me anyway - maybe not so much for them at the time!)
We also saw Great Grandma Jantzi and Great Grandpa Roth. We're so thankful they are with us and are active and doing well. Max was very intrigued with Great Grandpa's Cuckoo Clock...I don't think he's ever seen or heard one before. Great Grandpa fiddled around with it to make it 12:00. Yes, so that it would cuckoo 12 times in a row. That made for a very happy and satisfied little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment