







California Adventure (next door to Disneyland) is full of lots of big people rides as well as rides for little people. It wasn't busy at all. Probably because we were there the week before all the spring breaks began. Keith had a chance to live on the wild side and go on some fun rides. Max and I lived on the wild side watching him on these rides. We were his official photographers and personal fans! I say better him than me. In my old age, I just can't do crazy rides like I used to.
The parade at night over at Disneyland is simply amazing. Photo's don't even begin to do justice to it. The floats are amazing and the cast members in costume are just fantastic. So believeable that you almost think they're real. Like Cinderella really does exist after all! LOL! We staked our spot on Main Street about an hour before the parade began. Keith hung out with Max while I picked us up some Vanilla latte's and Mickey Mouse cookies to enjoy while we waited. Mmmmm....I could go back there in a heartbeat!
It sure didn't take long for a certain little someone to settle down for the night. Each evening he was so completely tuckered out. He usually fell asleep before we made it back to our hotel room. And can I just say that a stroller is a wonderful thing. Especially at 8:00pm when you're walking back to your hotel and the littlest member of your party is sound asleep. And even if your little guy is 4 years old. No worries. You see kids alot older than 4 in them. It's definately one of those necessities that you don't want to be there without!
No comments:
Post a Comment