














This weekend we had fabulous weather.
Saturday we saw temps of 22 degrees. Sunday we saw 17 degrees.
The skies were blue, the sunshine warm and the breezes gentle.
These photo's were taken yesterday afternoon at Jericho Beach. We started off playing on the beach. Then went for a walk and found a duck pond where we checked out all the ducks and geese. Finished off with some classic beach dining fare - curly fries, dogs and drinks.
And that, my dear friends is blissfully delightful in my books.
3 comments:
That does sound like bliss. Family time like that is so special. Awesome pics as always. We are feeling a little bit of spring here today. I sometimes feel like I have met you. So weird that we just met online. Maybe someday. I think that we would be friends. Cheesy, maybe, but who cares.
ahhh that does sound like bliss. I think we need to come your direction this summer...really hmmmm maybe just benny and I??? lol
Oh Michelle...you up for a trip too??
We have sand in Ontario as well. It's compliments of the sanders that made the roads safe for us this past year.
Post a Comment