








And finally we are at the end of vacation photo's. Whew!
Can you believe it? We actually discovered a espresso hut while we were driving back to Vegas to catch our flight. I've blogged about the Espresso Huts before. They are typically all over the Pacific Northwest. We love them! We weren't expecting to find one in the southwest so it was a delightful surprise indeed!
Saw lots of cacti and interesting desert plant life over the course of our travels. (No worries, there weren't any unfortunate incidents involving them either!)
We didn't have time to tour the Hoover Dam unfortunately. But we did drive through the area and stopped briefly to view it and take some pics. I had to snap the photo of Keith beside the Hoover Dam sign...I mean seriously - check it out! It says "Managing Water in the West". Now does that apply to my honey or what?!As Max likes to say..."Totally!"
The third last photo is a view of Vegas as we were approaching the city. You can see where the Strip is - easy to pick out - it's the line of tall buildings in an otherwise low, flat city. The second last photo I took from our airplane window as we were taking off from the McCarren Airport. And then of course, a pic of the little guy fast asleep before we were off the ground. He slept the whole flight. Yippee for us!!
1 comment:
Great Pictures... Have a great weekend. Carol
Post a Comment