Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random Photo's from Disney (Disneyland, CA)














Most of the time, it is the happiest place on earth....just like the folks at Disney say. Most of the time. With the exception of the Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts moment (see further down). We were left with lots of wonderful memories of the good time we had together.

The Maxter's favourite rides this time included Buzz Lightyears Astroblasters, the Spaceship ride, Spinning teacups, Peter Pan ride and Gadget's Go-coaster over in Mickey's Toon Town. I liked going on any rides as long as they weren't the spinning type. Those tea-cups were not a good idea for me. I tell ya, it sucks getting old! LOL! I gotta say that one of my most absolute favourite things at Disney is seeing Minnie Mouse. I just love her shoes! (Is that a sign of a true shoe-a-holic or what?!) You can actually buy yellow slippers that look just like her shoes in the gift shops. But they're so huge! I just know I wouldn't wear them at home because they'd be too awkward. So the practical side of me won out and I didn't buy them. But talk about cuteness factor - they definately have it!! Keith really liked California Screaming and Tower of Terror. So glad I didn't "have" to go on them with him - I don't think I would have done well. And finally, we can't forget the yummy treats...Keith and I really enjoyed their vanilla latte's periodically throughout the day. It was the perfect pick-me-up in the middle of the day. And towards the end of the day too. And churro's.....mmmmmm! We discovered them last year and looked forward all year to enjoying them again. I don't even know how to begin to describe them but they are really really good. Especially when they have caramel dipping sauce to go along with them. YUMMO!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeah, I had trouble with the Tea Cups even when I was in my early twenties!