Sunday, June 7, 2009

Surviving


I'm surviving.

This procedure was alot rougher on me then I expected.

I'm doing alot of sleeping on the couch. Waking up to take pain meds and antibiotics and then back to resting and sleeping.

Thankful that Keith is able to help out with getting Max to activities and that our neighbours are helping out with driving Max to school.

Keith is working in Ontario this week and leaves tomorrow. He's going to make sure the fridge is stocked for me before he leaves. Hopefully I can decrease my dependency on these painkillers very soon. This weekend was supposed to be the worst of it so I'm praying that they know what they're talking about and that is the case.

And to think all I was worried about the actual surgical procedure. ha! The after/healing part is what I should have been freaked about. silly me. it's probably a good thing that i didn't realize beforehand what was all involved.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for healing for you! hang in there! Anita N.

Stephanie said...

Praying for you Patti! I absolutely HATE the dentist and anything related to it so I can't even imagine what you're going through. Hopefully you're over the worst.

Steph :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey friend, I am thinking of you lots, and praying for you!!!
Love, Janice

Anonymous said...

Hey patti, hope your feeling better. God Bless.

Heather (:(:(:((:(:(:(:(:(:(:

Michelle said...

Oh Patti! I hope that you are feeling better soon. Wish I could be there to help you out! We're thinking of you!