Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Belgium Waffle with strawberries and whipped cream


This is Max's most favourite thing in the world to order for breakfast at The Pantry. And he especially likes when Suzy is our waitress and serves it to him. Blissful, huh?!

On Monday morning, Max and I enjoyed breakfast together. (See above photo! Very enjoyable indeed!!)

When we were done eating and leaving the restaurant, we walked past another couple who were also leaving. The gentleman looked soooooo familiar to me. I couldn't help myself and had to stop and chat with them. And lo and behold, we did know each other! It took us a little while to figure it out though. They are from Ontario but at this time I'm not going to say who it was because they have intentions of surprising some people by telling them who they ran into. I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Small little world we live in! :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

mmmmmmmm.... why didn't I order that!!!???

Anonymous said...

so who did you run into?

legs