
Max lost his very first tooth tonight...during dinner.
He has had a wiggly tooth at the bottom for a while now. He complains regularly about the problems it poses when he's eating. We're super used to hearing about it.
Tonight was soccer. And he was taking his jolly old time eating. We were trying to hurry him along. Then he started fussing about his tooth, saying he couldn't eat his sandwich because of it. Blah blah blah. So I started cutting his sandwich into small little pieces.
He started munching away again and then just like that he stopped... and spit out his tooth. We all sat there for a split second before we started cheering. He's pretty pumped about it! Glad he didn't swallow it.
It's nicely wrapped in a tissue and lovingly placed under his pillow. Funny thing - there was no fussing tonight when it was time to go to bed...he was eager to get to bed and begin dreaming of what he'll find under his pillow tomorrow morning.
I think he looks pretty cute sporting that little space in his mouth. Cuter then what I looked like that first day after my surgery before I had a temporary one bonded in, that's for sure!
The whole process of losing teeth is kinda gross though, don't you think? Ugh. I just can't think about it.
1 comment:
Cute! Emma just lost her 5th one last week!
Post a Comment