





What a lucky girl I am!
This morning, I woke up to two smiling face serving me breakfast in bed. :-) Which has become a tradition around here starting with my very first mother's day when Max was 8 months old.
We headed off to church at 10:00am. After the service we went out for lunch at the Cactus Club Cafe. Absolutely divine! Considering it's not the most kid friendly place, we did find something on the menu for Max to eat and our waitress was super and brought him an etch-a-sketch to keep him occupied.
From there we headed back home to change into comfy clothes and then decided to go on a little road trip. I'm not exactly sure where we all went, and it wasn't exactly a little trip but we did eventually end up in Osoyoos and then worked our way back home. Stopping for yummy icecream at Tickleberry's. YUM YUM YUM!
Finished up the evening with some America's Funniest Home Videos. (Keith and Max love watching that show every week and laugh themselves silly!)
It was a good day! :-)
P.S. Oops! I forgot....
I promise to get to the draw tomorrow with Max's help.
1 comment:
Auwww, don't your boys look so delighted to be surprising you and serving you breaky in bed!!
love you!
legs
Post a Comment