Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Long Weekend - this one's for the boys









Our long weekend consisted of mostly work with a little play thrown in for good measure. Gerry came over and spent part of the weekend with us.

On Sunday, Keith and him took their quads and went out exploring all day long. Since we use this blog to document our family's activities, I thought I would post some photo's of their excursion. All photo's courtesy of Gerry's camera. Apparently they put about 100 miles on their quads and made it all the way to Penticton and back. Stopping for a hotdog roast along the way. Ripping through lots of snow and enjoying 27 degrees of warm sunshine. They both were tired and dirty when they got back to the house - but all smiles for sure! :-) I loved the photos they took of the Okanagan Valley...great views from where they were quadding.

As for Max and I....we went to church, read stories, played in the backyard, played with neighbour kids and had a lovely relaxing day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Keith sure looks at home in these surroundings!!!!!1

Legs