Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2000







Nine years ago, Keith and I said our "I do's"... :-)
In honour of this special anniversaire, I dug out some photo's and scanned them in. (yucky quality...sorry) We got married back in the dinosaur age when digital photography was just starting to make it's appearance and ours are all the film and negative type.

I love looking back at these photo's. My sweet little Vanessa was 4 years old back then...and now she's 13. YIKES! And Jesse...does he look like he's old enough to be getting married this fall? 9 years ago he was such a little punk full of beans! HA! And Keith...my dear sweet Keith. He looks like a little kid! :-) Love it!! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures Patti and Keith. Man Vanessa is so small and quite. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!

Heather G.

GraceY said...

Happy anniversary

Pauser said...

I can't believe that 9 years has already passed. Happy Anniversary Patti and Keith! May God bless you with many more years!

Wendy said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

OH, I totally love these photos! I never tire of looking at your wedding pics!!
Jesse - a punk full of beans?? too funny!!

xoxo
Legs