Friday, May 15, 2009

Another busy day...





This morning Max and I went over to Cindy and Brett's house for a coffee chat and playdate. Cindy is such a genuinely nice and very sweet person to spend time with. Brett and Max are like two peas in a pod and play awesomely together. Needless to say, it was a great morning.

This afternoon while Max was in school, I helped get a classroom ready for a big AME celebration that was being held late this afternoon. They are closing the primary building at AME in June and so they were having a big celebration for past teachers and students to come. I think the primary building has been in existence for about 50 years so there is lots of history in the community with the school. I helped get tables set up, coffee made and put water bottles in big tubs of ice...things like that.

Our neighbours are working on some landscaping projects this weekend. Jason drives a dump truck and after school today brought the truck by to dump some dirt for their projects. Max and Ella got to have a ride in the truck, help make the dump and honk the horn. All VERY exciting in the world of a 5 year olds! :-)

Tonight I went out for dinner with 3 girlfriends and then to the movies afterwards. We had such a great time together. :-) Max and Keith had "boys night" together since I wasn't around and they too decided to go out for dinner and then ran a few errands afterwards before coming home.

The holiday weekend is just around the corner. No plans for going away. We are working on some projects around the house here and our friend Gerry is also stopping by to hopefully help out too. (little does he know...ha!)

Have a great long weekend my friends...Hopefully nice warm weather is plentiful for all! :-)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Max and Ella sittin' in tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Ok, I just couldn't help myself!

jenn said...

hehe too cute on Max and Ella! I'm glad you've connected with new friends there! Its freezing here this weekend. Well okay. Yesterday was hot and humid, then last night it dropped. Today is cold and frost tonight... brrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

miss you
xo

Anonymous said...

Max is so cute!! He's quite the little ladies man. Love you.

Heather. G (: