


I'm just curious. Isn't there some sort of rule out there that says you're not supposed to remove rocks and shells and sand, etc. from their native location and take it home with you, you know, when you're on a trip? I thought so. I also think that law/rule should apply to anything animal related.
Seriously.
Yesterday afternoon I received a phone call from my two boys. Way out there on the top of some mountain with the quad. Max excitedly telling me that they had found a moose antler. Oh boy. How did I know that it would come home with them? I just knew it! And I was right.
I was summoned outside for a photo op. And then Max informed me that he's going to hang it up in the garage. (without any coaching from his daddy - this was his own idea/thought.)
Well, at least he wasn't suggesting any of the rooms inside our house. But still. I cannot agree. I'm just not one of those people who can deal with dead animals and such in my home...
Do you think I'm fighting a losing battle?
P.S. If you're wondering about Max's hair...it's just helmet hair from the afternoon. Shortly after this photo was taken he was whisked away into the shower!
3 comments:
Oh come on Patti. You mean you are going to say "No" to that adorable little face?
oh joy oh bliss, let it all begin!! Good luck chicki!!!!
xoxo
Legs
cool antler Max. Oh patti, he's gunna be a hunter
Post a Comment