




A 23 hour whirlwind hit Kelowna this weekend. The whirlwind has been named Amazing Grace! :-)
Our friend Grace was in town on business this week and extended her trip by 23 hours to spend some time with us. And we had a lovely visit together - crammed packed with lots of talking and catching up and Max's soccer game this morning. She's flying back home as I type this but I couldn't resist posting the photo of Grace and Max on the quad just before Keith and Max headed out this afernoon.
The weather is gorgeous this weekend. Trucks are being washed, lawns have been mowed and a bunch of little boys are playing in the backyard. I'd better go and see about getting them some snacks.
Have a lovely weekend! :-)
1 comment:
Never thought of myself as a whirlwind but I think I like the image that suggests. Always thought I was more like a slow moving warm front .... it was great seeing you
Post a Comment