










This morning we had a special treat! Breakfast with Santa on top of Grouse Mountain. We were joined by our friends Pat & Michelle and their girls. What a wonderful way to start the Christmas celebrations....taking the tram up the mountain.....playing in the snow......yummy breakfast....time with Santa.....skating outdoors.....meeting the reindeer.....making snow angels....sliding and enjoying the winter wonderland high about Vancouver.
4 comments:
OMGOSH...I'm so moving out there! Its a like a dream world! I love it! LOVE the pictures!!!! ohhh patti...guess what??? I got my Rebel xt for Christmas :)
merry christmas my friend
Patti your photos are outstanding. They are absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful setting. Wishing that there was something like that around her. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Hey, Patti,
I don't know if Julie told you or not, but Noah David made his appearance last evening weighing in at 8 pounds.
Miriam (Julie's Mom)
By the way Patti,
Beautiful pictures! it looks like something out of a book!
Post a Comment