Saturday, December 1, 2007

Maxwell's To-Do List...


...as dictated to me (by him) first thing this morning.

* Maybe we could go to the flowershop and pick up some nice beautiful flowers
* Maybe we can play "Christmas" (You just go to sleep on Christmas eve and then Santa will come and I'll put presents under the tree and you open them up, kay?)
* Maybe we can go to someone else's house to play
* Maybe we can go to the library and the movie store
* I'm gonna play outside
* Maybe we can buy candy canes at the candy can shop
* Maybe tonight we could eat outside for supper
* How 'bout we buy daddy a new shirt at the shirt shop
* Know what else? We can buy Heather & Va-zezza some nice pajamie's for Christmas
* And know what else? ...I'm running out of ideas!
* Maybe we can bake chocolate chip cookies
* Or we could play downstairs
* I ran out of ideas.
* Maybe we could decorate the rest of the house
* We could water the plants
* At lunchtime we could eat on my little picnic table outside
* We could have a playdate with Erica
* We could light up some candles at night
* Check out the lights at Park & Tilford
* We could get more plants. I want a new tomato plant...
* You could push me on the swing...and that's the end.

Cute, huh? He was just full of ideas!

Since tomorrow is December 1st, I thought I better get the advent calendar prepped and ready. Each little slip of paper has a little poem and gives clues as to where he can find a little surprise - which I've hidden somewhere in the house. Each night I just have to remember to read the clue for the next day and then hide the little treat in that spot. Easy Peasie!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Oh how cool! You are an awesome mom! You need show him finding the treats too!!!!