This is the 100th post I'm making on my little old blog. And to think I tried this out on a whim, not really expecting it to last more than a month or two!
In honour of this momentuous occasion, I'm going to celebrate with two of my favourite things - chocolate and coffee. THE BEST PART IS...it involves YOU! All you have to do, is leave a comment on this post sharing your favourite Christmas memory or tradition or a favourite wintertime activity. Leave your comment by 12:00 noon PST(Pacific Standard Time)on December 24th. Everyone who leaves a comment will be entered into a draw for a gift card to Starbucks or Tim Horton's (winner's choice) and Purdy's chocolates (YUMMO!). And for my American friends - if you are the winner, I have connections so I'll be able to get you your gift card in American $$$. OK? Easy as Pie, right?! Don't forget to sign your name to your comment. GOOD LUCK!!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
*sorry my first post had an error*
Wow 100 posts. WTG. Love reading your blog and seeing what you are up too. I think that we started around the same time and I am only half way there - I guess you have more to say:) Just joking. Can't wait to see what your 101 post is!
I too am so proud of you for making the 100 posts! It's been so great keeping up with you, and Asa loves to see what Max is up to.
Favorite Christmas memory...I think the one that is popping up for me most now is the Christmas tree we had growing up. With my (our!) birthdays being so close to Christmas, I was the only one in the family who got to "shake" her birthday gift before my birthday. Mine was always wrapped in birthday wrap, but put under the tree with the rest of the presents. I remember one year (I think I was turning 3) when I laid down under the tree to look at the gifts, including my birthday present, and falling asleep under the pretty twinkling lights.
Well congrats on your 100th post! LOL you don't want to know how many posts I've done ;) hehe
Fav holiday tradition is going to the Waterloo park mid december and walking through it with the kids. Looking at the lights, talking to Santa and Mrs. Clause on the phone. Then going out after for some yummy treats!!!! I look forward to that every year. Mainly because its one of the few things that is just tim, myself and the boys!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas my friend! Call me when your in. Maybe you, me and Michelle can hook up for some coffee :)
xo
Well - Patti'O'Green! Congrats on the 100th post! Can`t pass up a chance for the Timmy`s.... Reading this has been great - doesn`t feel like you`ve been gone so long...
Well - I have lots of christmas memories - one of my favourites is when we were kids. You could never fall asleep real quick on Christmas eve - and one year - `dad` or should I say Santa - walked around the outside of the house yelling `ho,ho ho` real loud so we all could hear him but not see him. It was pretty funny!
Well Patti - I tto enjoy following the daily life of the Jantzi's in BC. My favorite memory would probably be when we were little, Roger Keith & I would sit in Keith's bedroom window looking for the red glow of Rudolph's nose - we always saw it & often saw reindeer prints on the roof the next day too!!! See you soon.
Hi Patti, you really know how to motivate people to write a comment. One of my Christmas memories is when Mom would put code names on our gifts so we would not know which one was ours. The only problem is she recycled the paper from year to year, and if she did not remove the code name there were two, and she was even confused to who the gift was for.
Love reading your blog.
Post a Comment