Friday, July 6, 2007

We are busy with,,,


* Soccer Camp in the mornings (Tuesday & Thursday's)
* Playing in the backyard all afternoon and evening (sandbox, baseball, climber, soccer, sprinkler, waterhose and little pool, reading books, catching bugs, basketball, and the new swing that Keith just hung from our old cherry tree last night)
* Buying a few more more plants and flowers (Remember that urn on my front porch with the yellow flowers? I totally killed them. Completely dead. So they've been replaced with white and purple petunia's. Crossing my fingers this time around....)
* Painting Painting Painting (I've finished the muskoka chairs and now I'm moving on to other random furniture projects. I found that painting is rather addicting!)
* Random playdates
* Weeding flowerbeds (yikes! they got a bit out of control on me!)
* Getting ready for a BBQ on Sunday afternoon (having a bunch of families over - guys Keith works with)

Happy Friday! Here's to a fun and wonderful weekend for everyone!

1 comment:

jenn said...

haha I kill flowers too ;) hehe Tim is always on my case for that! Love the pic of Max! Have a great weekend my friend!!!!!