
I entitled my previous post "Summertime...and the living is easy!" but I really should have added a few extra words so that it says "Summertime...and the living is easy and busy!" Don't have much time for the computer these days. If you're waiting for an email from me, I apologize...I'm a little behind with them. I will reply...might be a few more days though.
I snapped these photo's of Max earlier today. I've mentioned it before but if you didn't believe me, these photo's should prove that he really does love playing with cars! The cardboard sheet is from a HUGE moving box. Keith drew some roads and an airport on it and it's been a big hit. Max calls it his "skateboard". It's not a problem storage wise as it slides very conveniently under our bed - out of sight at the end of the day. Today was all about "traffic jams"!
And speaking of Max, he cracks us up with some of the things that come out of his mouth. For example, this weekend we introduced him to the game "Pass the Pigs". He loves it and so now he is often requesting that we play "Pig the Pass". Other funny words/sayings of his that we've had to figure out the translation for recently:
* "Tag of Four" (Tug of War)
* "My Masterpiece" (referring to his ViewMaster)
* "A Sam-You-Elle. It Slivers." (A salamander. It slithers. - that one took us a while to figure out!)
Gotta love the humour and spice he adds to our life! :-)
1 comment:
I can soooo relate on the cars. Thats what my kids are playing right now!!! I love the way he says things too :)
xo
Post a Comment