"It's so great to have one another over!"
This little quote is directly from Max earlier today as we were waiting for our friends to arrive for an afternoon playdate. So true!
There's not too much new going on around here. We are busy hanging out in backyards all day long - if not at our place then at our neighbours and friends. It's great! Max is so tired he's been falling asleep around 7:30 in the evening. He was so tired tonight at dinnertime he got all confused with saying grace. He bowed his little head and said "Oh your mark...." and then looked at me and couldn't remember what he should be saying. (He was obviously thinking about racing - on your mark....get set....go!) So I prompted him with "God bless...." and then he remembered and said the proper grace! Keith had a golfing tournament today so he's still not at home. Got some free time on my hands so I think I'm going to work on getting my photo's printed.
Speaking of photo developing. I've been getting lots of questions about where I get my photo's printed. I use an on-line photo company and I simply can't put into words how much I love them!! The name of the company is: www.ScrapbookPictures.com
I highly recommend them. Everything from their service to the cost to the quality of the printed photo's. They are AWESOME and the only photo developer I use now. The photo's are shipped right to your front door - can't ask for better service than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment