Today was the last day of soccer camp for Max. He absolutely loved it! He informed us that now that he's done with "little soccer" he can join "big soccer". I was chatting to my neighbour about it and unfortunately (and I don't know how to break it to him) I don't think he can join a soccer league here until he is 5. So it might just be more "little soccer" camps for the next couple of years. I have him enrolled in a multi-sports camp for the next two weeks starting on Monday. But who knows how that's going to work out... Apparently the city workers started striking today...which means Parks & Recreation will be impacted. Is it too much to ask that they please hold off their strike for 2 more weeks? Yeah right! Something tells me we won't be quite as busy next week as originally planned...
Sorry about the quality of the photo's - lighting in the gym was horrible. The first photo was taken on Max's first day of soccer camp (he's the first kiddo on the left of the photo) when they were learning "dribbling". The second photo was taken today during their little "game".
At the risk of sounding like I'm a chronic complainer I just have to say that the weather here is frightful. Absolutely FRIGHTFUL. I told my sweet honey that if I didn't know any better I would say that we are in the middle of winter. The heavens opened up yesterday and it just poured steadily all day long. Let me tell you, it was a loooooong day. And since we've only had a couple of weeks of warm sunny weather, I'm definately not ready to experience winter rain yet at this point. This afternoon the sun did manage to peek out for a few hours so we took advanatage and played outside while we could. Rumour has it though that we're heading into more rain from now until Tuesday... Oiye. I'd best hold my silence and make no further comments!
1 comment:
Oh man think positive that they won't strike...sending positive thoughts your way! and prayers! lol
Post a Comment