



This little boy loves scotch tape just as much as his mama did at his age. I remember my mom having to hide it from me. A whole roll would be used up in one project if I was left unattended. Same with my little boy. Love discovering those same little quirks when you least expect it. :-)
Monday night we had some friends over for dinner. A bunch of Keith's friends from back in the day(Dave, Grant, Ron and Brandon), were in town on a skiing trip. Keith skied Big White with them during the day and then they all came over for dinner at night. Heather also joined them skiing and came over for dinner. Funny story. Heather and I went to school together back in the Countryside days... she was a few years younger than me so we didn't really know each other - just knew of each other. She moved to Kelowna a little over a year ago. We have a couple of mutual friends who put us in touch with each other since we are living in the same town. However, we've never managed to connect until Monday night. She was friends of one of the guys who was out here skiing and so imagine my surprise when Keith came home to tell me that Heather had been skiing with them. He found that amusing that he met her before I did! It was a fun night....lots of laughter!
Ok, Max and I are hitching a little ride with Keith to Vancouver tonight. He's going there for some meetings over the next two days. Max has Friday off school so we figured we'd sneak along! :-) Catch ya later!
4 comments:
At least you can be enthusiastic about his love for tape. I tend to treat it like a sharp object and my child never gets to touch! I can see strings of the clear stuff trailing around my house now....
Correction Patti: It's not Brandon it's Daune! Just thought you'd like to know. Later, Shawn.
ohhh mini vacay so jealous. I'm so in need of that too soon...it will happen :) soon!
enjoy and love you! Thanks for your email the other day it totally brightened my day friend!
xo
Have Fun Max!!!
Heather :)
Post a Comment