




What is it about the Park & Tilford Gardens that makes little boys want to run and run and run? This little garden is tucked away in the corner of a busy plaza...where there's a movie theatre, grocery store and a host of other small shops. You barely notice the entrance. I think we lived in North Van for about a year before I figured out this special little spot was hiding there. It's a public garden that is kept up beautifully by city workers. Max has always loved to run and run and run through all the various gardens. And that still hasn't changed. As you can see in the photo's...he's the blur in blue! We had a few extra minutes before we needed to meet up with some friends on Friday morning. So I grabbed a coffee from Starbucks and in we went...same routine - Max runs miles ahead of me...stopping at every reflecting pool and water fountain to throw in a penny and make a wish. Such a beautiful little spot! Sings of spring were showing with trees that were budding and little flowers pushing up through the ground! :-) And yes - Max is wearing his winter coat...but this was at 9:00am in the morning so things were still a bit chilly!
2 comments:
Oh I'm jealous. Even this time of year that place looks beautiful!!!!
Enjoy friend
xo
Looks like you had a great time. Oh my word, Max is growing so much.
Gerber (:
Post a Comment