Friday, February 27, 2009

Celebrating 100 Days of School



Yesterday (Thursday) Max's class celebrated 100 Days of School. Each child brought in 100 pieces of food to go into the special "100 Day Snack Mix". Max counted out and brought in 100 gummy worms. They made necklaces using 100 cheerios and also worked on a colouring activity. All while eating their special 100 day snack.

But I thought this was the cutest thing of all - I was making dinner last night and Max casually mentioned to me that he was all done kindergarten now. What? "Yeah mom, I am. I think I'm in grade one tomorrow. It's really true." I soon figured things out. He thought since they had this big 100 day celebration in class, he was now officially done kindergarten and ready for grade one! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!! I can just hear him say it! Him and his little mind figuring all things out! I love it! Love you all :)

xoxo
Legs