
Friday nights are "Family Movie Night" around our place. We rented "Journey to the Centre of the Earth". Probably not the best choice for Max, LOL. A few scary parts. But the 3D glasses made it "super cool" and today all we're talking about is volcanoes. Just now, Max was looking at me through his supercool 3D glasses and he said to me "You're red mom. You're a red neck!" Oh to be 5 years old again!
P.S. Just in case you're wondering about that 'green cast of colour" in the photo. Your eyes are not playing a trick on you. That is the colour on our walls in the basement family room. A lovely shade of "misty mint" green I like to call it. Except I don't think it's lovely. At all. I have the paint colour picked out...it's just a matter of getting it done one of these weekends.
2 comments:
What's wrong with misty mint green?!! haha Just kidding...I'd be changing that colour too!
Steph :-)
haha! max makes me laugh! that is such a cute quote :))
legs
Post a Comment