
It's that time of year... The festive red coffee cups have been spotted at Starbucks. And you know what that means - all the yummy Christmas bevies are hitting the streets! :-) Peppermint Hot chocolate anyone? What about a Gingerbread Latte? Mmmmmmmm!
Early early early this morning at the first Starbucks we were at (6:30am) I noticed there were stacks of cardboard boxes lined up against the wall of the store. "Hmmmmmm...I wonder...."
I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I was then at two other Sbx shops during the course of the day. Kept my eyes peeled. But alas, no tell-tale signs of what I was looking for. Then around 4:00pm, heading out of Vancouver back to Kelowna, we hit the jackpot. See what Keith is holding?! We stopped once more at Starbucks (in Merritt) on the way home and this time I was greeted by a ton of elves - busy decorating their store. So my friends, I'm sure by the time you wake up tomorrow morning and hit your local Starbucks you will be delighted to find Christmas has arrived! (That should make you smile Jenn!)
And that leads into why it's been so quiet here in blogville. We've been gone for the past few days on a little trip to Vancouver. Remembrance Day is a stat holiday in BC. So Max and I decided to hitch a little ride with Keith (he's usually back at the jobsite every week) and hang out for a few days. We stayed at the condo, visited friends, did a bit of shopping, visited friends, and...visited friends. And it was Good Times! I'll post some photo's tomorrow. Good Night!
2 comments:
I LOVE it! I'm gonna get a star bucks tonight too!! the red colour of that sbx store is really cool too!
Anyway, glad to hear you had fun in blancouver!!
xoxo
legs
Got my red cup today... so festive!
Post a Comment