


Since we've returned from Vancouver, Max and I have been very busy...being sick that is. He started things off with his nasty head cold. I was determined not to get sick from his germs. Not successful. So we spent the whole weekend not doing very much.
Except for my honey. He works so hard. Saturday afternoon he cleaned out our garage. It was all full of a million and one moving boxes and inside each one was stuffed the packing paper. So it wasn't a small job. He had to take all the paper out of the boxes before cutting them to lay flat so he could take it all the recycling centre. Two big plastic mattress bags later (of packing paper) and stacks of flattened cardboard boxes and our garage looks amazing. We can pretty much park our truck in there now if we want to! :-)
Today Max is at school. I debated keeping him home one more day. I probably should have just to be safe. Whenever I pick him up he comes running out with his coat unzipped and no hood or hat. So I'm just worried he's going to end up getting it back worse. I could tell he was bored at home and ready to see his little friends again so we'll see what happens. As for me, still have a sore throat and my voice is rather raspy, my ears just don't feel good and energy level is nil. At least my bones aren't sore and aching anymore. How's that for some whining?! LOL!
2 comments:
Yeah, we've been sick around here too. Not fun. I finally took them to the park to play for a bit tonight. I'm still coughing and may have to visit the doctor for the third time, but at least they are finally healthy...for now!
I hear you! Its a toss up from keeping them home and going batty (them bored) or sending them and risking more or longer illness :( Hopefully it went well!
xoxo
catching up on your blog!
xo
Post a Comment