




















Max LOVES red bows. We actually found one that was bigger then him. He was IMPRESSED! Impressed enough that we had to take a photo. Any guesses as to where we found the ginormous bow? New Hamburg...just down from Cafe Meme's and the cutest little store ever called "Is this Chair taken?" Have you been? You should go! Grab a coffee at Meme's and then enjoy a little 10 minute browse...it's the next best thing to a mini-vacation if you ask me! They use whimsical black and white polka dot bags to put your purchase in. I mean, that should be enough right there to convince you on the spot! :-)
So the rest of the photo's are just a random selection of how our holidays were spent - lots of time with family at Christmas dinners, visiting friends, playing games and celebrating birthdays. Lots of birthday's to be celebrated. My brother Chad and I share the same day - two days after Christmas. We also have my sister-in-law Sheila and my nephew Kyle in December. Then it's my brother Jon and my sister-in-law Donna at the beginning of January, followed by my dad's birthday at the end of January. Max and I usually try to celebrate with an early party for my dad before we fly back to BC... and chocolate pie takes the place of a cake since it's his fav! :0)
I do have a few other photo's that I debated about and in the end I decided not to post them. I'm specifically thinking of photo's of Jesse and Jon eating black licorice pipes and using them to make their teeth look rotton. Oh the horrors. You have no idea how bad it looked. REDNECKS! And then James...well he takes the cake with facial piercings...or the impression of them using napkin rings.
Some photo's are just better left for the imagination. That, or blackmail purposes down the road! :-)
Lots of good times and memories!
3 comments:
That is one of my favourite stores!! And their prices are really good too!!
Looks like you had a good holiday!
Steph ;-)
Hey Patti, is that one picture "the" Carol Jantzi person that I haven't talked to for years????
I would love to have her email address or get in touch with her.
Anita N.
Great Christmas pictures!! Good times i tell ya!
luv
Legs
Post a Comment