Friday, January 16, 2009

Jantzi Family Christmas



















I'm going to attempt to get our Christmas Holiday Photo's posted over the next couple of days. First up - the Jantzi Family Christmas. I just have to mention a little disclaimer for family members who are reading the blog - everyone is fair game when it comes to the photo's I've posted of Christmas! :-) (Except me of course - that's the major benefit of being the photo taker! HA!)

Keith's parents live beside the town park which just happens to have a huge hill perfect for sledding and "tovogganning" as Max likes to call it. I won't deny it, the weather was ch-ch-chilly to say the least. And no, I did not partake in the actual sledding. I stepped out for a bit to capture the fun on my camera but that was more than enough for me.

We celebrated Christmas and we celebrated my nephew's birthday complete with a "Franklin" themed party, mostly everyone wearing green and a pinata crammed full of candy. (Exactly what the little boys needed!) There was a little bit of snowmobiling that took place and the little boys playing out in the snow after the party. Did you notice that my son is the one who makes the faces in the photo's and my little nephews pose so nicely for photo's? Why is that? I'm wondering if by the time next year rolls around, his behaviour will have rubbed off on them?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey patti, it looks like you had a lot of fun up north.

Heatherrrr (:

Anonymous said...

I look like I am ready to carry out a bank heist in Warren in the one picture. You have a special talent for capturing memories Patti.