Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The day has come...


Those who know me well, know I don't do winter unless I'm forced. Which explains why I don't own winter boots....snowpants.....etc. I haven't had to. Until now.

Max is starting skiing lessons this weekend. And now that our weekends will be spent up at Big White, I've been advised by friends of the need to dress the part, even if I'm not skiing myself.

Sigh. Personally I would much rather be buying summer clothes and cute little strappy shoes.

But looking on the bright side of things, I soon get to see our little Maxter on the slopes. And I did my part to help stimulate the economy today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the boots! Where did you find those???!!!

Anonymous said...

At least you choose cute boots!! I need to come shopping there with you sometime! Have a great day. Leanne

Anonymous said...

That brings back memories of going to Tremblant. I think you were wearing a leather coat and loafers on the ski lift to go up to the restaurant. I am impressed Patti.

Anonymous said...

Love the boots. Have funnnnnnn
Heather :)