





The first three photo's were taken at our house on Christmas morning - it was a great time! At preschool, Max painted a little glass tealight holder for Keith and I. He wrapped it up in paper that he sponge painted. It sat under our tree for a week. I was SO CURIOUS! Finally Christmas morning we were allowed to open it!
One of the last mornings we were in Ontario, Max made a birthday party for all of grandma's dollies. He dragged them all downstairs and sat them around the dinner table. Then he dragged all the play food down and made sure they all had food to eat. Finally, Aunt LeeAnne and I were asked to join in and sing Happy Birthday for "Ryan" a little girl dolly....apparently it was her birthday. Right about that time, Uncle Chad came in the house and we convinced him him to eat a bite for lunch. I have a cute photo of Uncle Chad and Mr. Max eating lunch surrounded by dollies at the table. It's pretty much a blackmail photo, eh Chad?!
Aunt LeeAnne and Aunt Vanessa took Max out for a romp in the snow one bitterly cold day. And the last photo is a typical evening scene at my parents. Dad reading the paper and my mom snuggling with max and reading stories from the Richard Scarry books. Those books are from my childhood and are the best!
Well finally that's Christmas 2007 all wrapped up. You're probably wishing I would get on with things, huh?!
Well speaking of getting on with things, my hubby is patiently waiting for me to sign off. He's going to network my new computer and get everything taken off this old clunker that I've been using. Soooooo if you don't hear anything from me for a while, it'll be because we've run into problems, LOL! Hopefully not!
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
LOVE the photos!! Hey post more! lol Its so cool to see your christmas! Love it! Too cute Mr. Max and all grandma's dollies! lol
Wow - between your text and the pictures I was caught up in the Christmas spirit all over again. What a wonderful way to share memories! You have a very beautiful family Patti, the picture of you and Max with the Christmas gift he gave you is priceless.
Post a Comment