






These are a few of the photos taken from the Jantzi Christmas celebrations. It was all about the food - starting with fresh homemade cinnamon buns and fruit skewers at Uncle Shawn & Aunt Charlotte's the first evening. The next day we had brunch and then a Christmas dinner. And we wrapped it up the following day with a Christmas lunch. I'm feeling full just remembering it all! :-)
Aunt Charlotte has a doll buggy at her house which I suspect is from when she was a little girl. It looked to be in mint condition. At least before the three little boys discovered it. They were racing around the house with it the whole night. (Shawn & Char - I hope you didn't mind!)
Grandma J forgot how tempting bowls of candy can be for little boys....and she set them out on the table early in the evening. There were three little boys who were "grazing" at the table all night long. It turned into a bit of a joke. Someone would ask "where's ------?" and inevitably the answer would be....."he's upstairs grazing!" There was one little guy in particular (and no, it wasn't Max) that inhaled an insane amount of candy that night!
In between eating, opening presents, eating, playing games, and eating some more, the time flew by. I have to say that one of the best parts is watching the three little cousins play together. It gets cuter each year! :-)
1 comment:
AWESOME!!! I love your photos! You really are a great photographer. Such talent in the way you capture the moment! love it!
Post a Comment