Friday, November 23, 2007

Slacker



That's me....
Feeling under the weather....nasty cough and next to no voice.
I was going through some old photo's the other night and came across a bunch from last year when my sister was here visiting. I'm trying to convince her to come out here again before Christmas. So far it's not working....Maybe if I post a few pics to trigger her memory she'll change her mind! First one is outside the original Starbucks in Seattle and the second one was taken in the hotel lobby...can you see how much Max adores his auntie?!
I'm off in search of some Halls and tissues. Oh the joys of being sick....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me want to go to Seattle.... she's in for sure!

Michelle said...

Man Patti you are having a rough go on the sickness front. Stay well and feeling good thoughts coming your way!

jenn said...

Hope your feeling better! ahhh starbucks...loved to go there!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm totally with you in spirit though not in body!! Love you guys! Legs