Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday Night = Family Movie Night



At our house, Friday nights mean "Family Movie Night". It starts with Keith picking up pizza on his way home from work for dinner. Makes a quick detour at Starbucks for some java for the adults. (Although last night I switched it up and had a Peppermint Hot Chocolate...mmmm!) And then in the evening we either rent a family movie from Rogers or borrow one from the library if they have anything half decent. I worked on Christmas cards and letters while we all watched Toy Story 2 last night. Family Movie Night is a great relaxing way to start the weekend...we all look forward to it!

I'm back in business with my camera. Meaning, it's working again.
It took me almost a week. And do you know what I did? Friday morning I took the battery out (for the umpteenth time) and huffed some air on it before putting it back. Turned it on. And it started taking photo's. WEIRD. I tried things like that all week long. Friday morning was the magical day it decided to cooperate.

Friday turned out to be a good busy day for us. Max had soccer first thing in the morning. It was his last class/session and they each received a little soccer certificate at the end. Afterwards, all the parents and kiddo's went to the Bake House in the village for coffee and snacks. YUM! That took care of our morning in a hurry. In the afternoon Michelle and her sweet little girls came over for a playdate - we always love spending time with them.

And now it's the weekend and it's raining. But that's ok...we're having fun so far - more about that in another post!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Fun friday! Patti you have such an awesome life out there! Love reading about it !!!!!