Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olympics 2010

Sooooo the Olympics....they are all-consuming! I don't let myself watch them during the day at all. Or I wouldn't get a thing done. So very very very addicting! At night...well, we've been getting to bed alot later than usual. Did you watch the snowboard cross? I think that's the craziest sport ever. Like, let's just hop on a snowboard with a bunch of other people, go like crazy and hope you don't wipe out! Crazy! Awesome that  got a gold out of it (from a North Vancouverite no less!) and a silver. What are the totals right now? 2 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze?  I think.  I haven't listened/watched anything today so I'm not sure if that number has changed. All I can say is GOOOOOOO CANADA!!! :-)

And a few more photos for your viewing pleasure...

This was in the chalet on top of Whistler mountain. Keith's parents came out to visit us in October 2006 and we all took the gondola up to the top.

The inukshuk at the top of Whistler Mountain overlooking Whistler...

And the ever-famous (lol!) rings. This time with Keith, Max and Grandpa Jantzi! :-)

No comments: