I'm feeling green. And it has nothing to do with being sick or envious.
It's still February. And all I can think about is green things. Green grass. Green trees. Green leaves and stems with flowers. Green plants. Anything but the blah grayness all around that is winter.
For now I shall have to make do with:
Munching on some pears...

Using this bok choy...
Have you ever used it? Heather brought me some from work today and I have to admit that I've never ever used it in my kitchen before. I'm going to look up some recipes on-line and see what I can come up with...

Putting up some festive window clings...
(Just beyond the trees and those brownish weeds, is the school playground. I can hear the kids during their nutrition breaks and see them running around. I love that!)
Enjoying springy bulbs...


No comments:
Post a Comment