Monday, February 22, 2010

For lack of other photos....

...here are the last of the "vintage" (ha!) Whistler pics. These were taken in September 2006. That year we majorly overdosed on Whistler. We had a lot of company that autumn and went up there 3 times within 3 weeks. We didn't feel the need to go there for quite a while after that. ;-)

These pics were taken when Jon, Sheila and Alex were out visiting. The boys on top of Whistler Mountain. Aren't the mountains stunning? It almost looks fake...like one of those paint-by-number paintings. I assure you that it's the real deal.



And here we have Keith, Jon and Max showing off their two-and-a-half-men bobsleigh skills...




They must have won gold. Yes indeed. Here we have the official medal ceremony with the entire team on the podium.


Good times for sure!

The past week/weekend was filled with the usual....school, sports, activities and a healthy dose of Olympics watching. I told Keith last night that I've watched more TV in the last week then I have in the entire past year. Pretty much true as I'm not a big TV watcher. It's a good thing they are only on for 2 weeks. Guess you know what I'll be doing for the rest of this week, eh?! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, look how young the little unschkaas look!! so cute!

legs