














This afternoon we returned home to Kelowna from a quick little 4 day trip to Ontario. Just enough time for the 3 hour time change to seriously mess us all up. Purpose of the trip was to meet with our realtor and do a bunch of house related stuff.
Max and I both love the house so all is good in regards to that. My sister LeeAnne had her birthday this week so we celebrated with her... Checked out the Grill & Chill in Wellesley one evening... Got to snuggle and cuddle my sweet little nephew Wyatt on his two week birthday (he is just precious!)... Max found a new little kitty friend living at grandma and grandpa's - he promptly named the kitty "Chad"... Max went to Bible School in Millbank which worked out great. My sister Vanessa attends Millbank Community Bible School so he tagged along and loved it. It also kept him occupied all morning long, he would have been so bored with all the house stuff we were doing... Had some good laughs with my sisters. It seems we can never just take a normal photo - there is always one or two of us not cooperating... Max even managed to finangle a little bike ride from his Uncle Jesse one evening - fun times!
I didn't take a very many photos this time - didn't have time. I did manage to sneak in a quick visit to check out Jesse & Emm's house that they are busy renovating... helped my sisters clean the church... and helped keep the farmers in the family fed as they were busy in the fields with harvesting. Plus fun (stressful?) things like picking out paint colours and carpet. Max totally kept his distance from me while we were there. He was having so much fun and he just hated when it was time to eat, or bath or go to bed. So he just did his own thing and tried to keep away from me so I wouldn't ruin his fun. He even admitted to grandma that he was a bit "allergic" to his mommy when she asked him!
3 comments:
I drove by your new house one day last week ... I would have been shocked if I would have seen you sitting on the front steps.
Looks like a fabulous time and love the new house! Man you've been busy so far too! LOL
xo
jenn
Great pictures! Even though you didn't take lots of pictures you captured the right moments! And you girls look like you are having so much fun!!
I can't wait until you are back in Ontario!!
Post a Comment