









We finally had time to visit the historic O'Keefe Ranch in Vernon. What a great place! About 10 minutes into our visit, Max announced to Keith and I "I like this. It's not as boring as I thought it would be." We told him that we would never choose to do something boring as a family. What a kid!
There's lots to do - seeing all the rare breed animals (including twin baby lambs just born and the Jacob Sheep - they have 4 curly horns!), touring the O'Keefe mansion (we all loved listening to the antique music box...the sound was incredible), checking out the model railway display, enjoying refreshing lemonade and penny candy from the General Store, watching a spinning demonstration and eating delicious cinnamon buns freshly baked in an old cook stove. It was a fantastic time and we highly recommend visiting the ranch if you are ever in the area.
No comments:
Post a Comment