Kinda obvious that someone was at a football game, eh? Last night, we went out for dinner at the Whitespot with one of Keith's co-worker's and to the BC Lions football game. I have to admit that football is a sport that I don't know very much about. But each time we go I learn a few more things so slowly I'm understanding it. (I think!) It was a great game. The Lions pounded the Calgary Stampeders and the final score was 42-9. Max was a great little Lions fan and cheered loudly all night long.
It's raining here today. It rained pretty much all day yesterday as well. One of those steady fallish-wintertime rains. This morning we went to church and then back home for lunch. Currently, Max is having a much needed nap, Keith is watching the Nascar race and as soon as I update this post I'm going to go join him. Great way to spend a lazy rainy Sunday afternoon!
1 comment:
Awesome! I love football, but it took me a long time and many games too! LOL Its not like hockey...i just get hockey! Ah life with boys is sports filled, but lots of fun :)
love ya patti!!!!
Post a Comment