Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A few misc photos from the road...








Just thought I should include another photo of an Espresso Hut. Looks are deceiving....they might not look like much, but mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!

Check out the "sign" we drove under in a small town in Wyoming - see what it's made of? The whole thing is covered with elk and deer antlers. Keith said "cool". I said "sick". Pretty typical of us!

The next two photo's were taken in Utah high up on a lookout overlooking Bear Lake. It was super sunny that morning so the gorgeous blue lake didn't show up for any photo's unfortunately.

The last 3 photo's were taken in Yakima. Max was totally enthralled with watching "Lightning McQueen" race. For all you mom's out there of little boys who like the movie CARS, I'm sure you can understand his fascination! Back at our campground that night "someone" was not ready for bed and had to read the Speedway program with his daddy....you can still see the excitement and happiness in his smile, can't you?

And the last photo I leave you with is of our cute little tent trailer parked amongst all the big rigs. We always get the giggles when we see it tucked beside them...if you blink you could almost miss it!! :-)

1 comment:

jenn said...

tehhee love your trailer! Its AWESOME! Ohhh a CARS race! Alex and Ben would be jealous!!!!!