FYI: Photoworks is closing.
They posted the news on their website today.
I've talked about them on my blog before. I use them for calendars....photobooks....etc.
I know that some of my readers use them/have used them in the past as well.
So I just wanted to get the word out that they are closing.
You have until the beginning of April to complete and print any outstanding projects with them. You also have the option of transferring any photos you have uploaded to and stored on the photoworks website over to Shutterfly. It's not a big process - you just have to sign in and provide a few details and the transferring of images is all done behind the scenes for you. Plus...you'll receive a $30code to use at Shutterfly when the transfer is complete. So it's worth it if you have any photos stored on the photoworks website. Actual projects (photobooks etc.) are not transferable though...if you need/want more copies of anything you have had printed, you have to order them before the deadline because they'll be gone-zo's.
I'm very sad about Photoworks. Waaaaah. I loved them.
If you use any photobook companies/websites that you are thrilled with...service and quality wise...please let me know which companies they are. I will be on a mad search to find a new favourite company...
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've only done 1 book in my life - kodak gallery. It's pretty good, quick service and they deliver to future shop and best buy so you don't have to pay shipping!
Post a Comment