Thursday morning brought some pottery painting at The Art Studios . I remember going here a few years ago when it was known as Lucy's Mud House.

The mister selected his pottery piece - a candle holder, his paint colours and then got to work...





I will go back later this week to pick up his finished piece. I suspect the final colours will be much much brighter.

Cake Pops at Starbucks. Have you had them? Help me! Just when I think I have my yummy food temptation cravings under control, they introduce something like this. I stayed faaaaaar away. I did not even allow myself a sniff of it.
In the afternoon, I dropped off Max at my parents place for a sleepover. Before I left, I convinced my sisters and Max to do some quick photos. Since it was pretty windy, I found them a sheltered spot between some evergreen trees and snapped away. It was actually not very warm either. And Max was either doing "cheese" smiles or being mischevious. The shoot didn't last long.






(Here he's trying to gross out his aunts with "arm farts".)









There were lots of outtakes. Most of them are outtakes. Or should we just call them real life? I think! :-)









The end.
We all trooped back to the house. Max asked me "when are you leaving mom???!!!" (very anxious to begin his sleepover without me lurking around) While, Keith and I enjoyed a very nice dinner at The Keg that evening, Max was living it up at the Gerbers with grandma's homemade pizza for dinner, a visit to the "toy store" in Wellesley, watching a fav movie "Fly me to the Moon" and pancakes for breakfast the next morning.
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!!!
legs
Post a Comment