Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More on Photobooks

I want to share and get the word out about a deal with Picaboo that I just came across yesterday afternoon.

Do you have photos from a special vacation or a birthday party or Christmas that you haven't printed but hold special awesome memories?  If you've never made a photobook before, then I found a deal for you!!!This is a great way to get your feet wet and try it out!

This offer is available to new Picaboo customers only.
It's for a free 8.5 x 11 Custom Classic Photobook.
Coupon Code: FREECC
Expires: Tuesday, March 22
Click here to be directed to the Picaboo website.

** This offer is good for the book which includes 20 pages. If you add more than 20 pages, you will be charged 99 cents per page after the first 20 pages. Also, you pay for shipping costs. ** ETA: I just ordered my book and shipping is $9.99.

Yesterday afternoon I sat down and uploaded about 130 photos in a matter of minutes - it was FAST! The fun part for me is chosing the page layouts and dragging and dropping the photos on the pages and seeing the book flow and come together. They have tons of options when it comes to layouts. Before I knew it, my book was done. Yes of course I went over the free 20 page allotment so I will have to pay a bit for the book but I think it's totally worth it. If you really want to speed things up, they have an option where they will take your photos and prefill the photobook with the photos you upload so that it's done for you a the click of a mouse! I enjoy the process of choosing layouts and page designs so that wasn't an option for me. But...if you want the "drive thru-fast food" service option then there's one available for you! :-)

PRETTY PLEASE let me know if you try this out. Once I receive my hardcover book in my hands, I'll take a picture of it and post it so you can see what I'm talking about. But I'm sure the deal will be expired by that time so if you're thinking about it...just DO IT! You have nothing to lose if you stick to the 20 pages. You just have to pay for shipping. Which...by the time you'd print out your photos at the developer and buy an album to stick them into...you'd easily have spent that shipping money. :-)

No comments: