Friday, February 18, 2011

Seven things I'm thankful for...

1. It's Friday.
2. Keith arrives home late tonight.
3. The sun is shining.
4. The snow is melting.
5. It's warm(ish).
6. It's a long weekend.

Do you have plans?
We do and we don't. Nothing major. But lots of little(ish) things.
I just realized that I like using "ish" in brackets.

I checked my camera into the Future Shop Hospital today. It still has the same freezing issues I first had with it on the long weekend in September. It has already has been into the hospital for fixing. This is the second visit. I've been able to figure out what triggers the freezing so hopefully they'll be able to fix it for good this time. I'm camera-less for the next 3-5 weeks. Can you say withdrawal? You bet!

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures taken last night.

My living room has been taken over by a ginormous fort. The only way you can get in are with secret passwords. Which are very complex. Just when I think I have them mastered, Max goes and changes them. So I haven't been inside yet. It's pretty exclusive and all. Maybe someday.



Happy weekend! :-) 

1 comment:

Pauser said...

The warmer weather is definitely something I'm thankful for. Love that sun!