I love scrolling through all the photos that Nancy captured that hot and extremely sunshiney thanksgiving Sunday. Great moments! Keep in mind that we have a kajillion photos from that day. No lie. I'm just posting a random smattering of them. :-)







A quick explanation about this hat that LeeAnne and Jon are taking turns modelling. It was a hit with everyone. It's mine. Max's actually. But he doesn't use it. I do. For my camera. I don't like lugging a "camera bag" with me. I much prefer to have my camera in my purse. Which can present a bit of a problem because it's big. So I generally use a big purse AND this nice furry winter hat. (That was initially purchased for Max!) It is the perfect size and shape to cushion and protect my camera. (And looks much better than a disposable diaper which I've heard other people recommend...LOL!) Jon just can't BEEEEEEEEEEEEELIEVE that Max doesn't wear this hat and that I use it to wrap around my camera. Gotta go with what works!









I have to throw a bunch in of this crazy chick....there is never a dull moment with her around...






We all caravan'd in trucks to the "back forty". What an adventure! What's missing is a photo of the tractor and wagon that we had to use to transport the bench and couch. All in a days work.

Lest you think that was the end of the photos, it wasn't. The fun was just beginning and many more were taken back at the house. Stay tuned. More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment